Monday, January 11, 2010

Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo forgets how to rock

Good TimeThe Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo announced its full concert lineup for 2010 but I sure don't see any rock acts. Usually the rodeo folks give us one night. I've seen ZZ Top and John Fogerty there and those were spectacular shows.

Oh well.

Here is the full list of shows.

- PIC: My Houston rodeo carnival photos
- PICS: My Rodeo Houston photos
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo named North America's top attendance getter
- Houston rodeo TV: Behind the scenes


  1. more

  2. I know! I always get the old rocker tickets every year - I've seen Bob Dylan, Rod Stewart, Diana Ross, ZZ Top, Gladys to see these folks in that odd spinning stage in the middle of a dirt filled rodeo arena!

  3. That Guy From Toad The Wet Sprocket1/11/2010 02:47:00 PM

    What, you don't think Darius Rucker will melt your face off as he hoooolllldddssss [your] hand?

  4. Did you also notice how there are NO solo female country artists on the list? No Taylor Swift, No Reba, NOT even a Julianne Hough as an opening act? Definitely skewing male this year

  5. Where's the regular Pat Green concert this year?