support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Back from rainy LA

I am back from Los Angeles where I escaped the rainy and 60 degree weather of Houston to only find the exact same stuff in California! Ironically I was also stopped in two hour traffic on I-10 East (known locally as The 10 or Santa Monica Freeway) and Normandie too (there is a Normandy street in Houston).

For those of you who follow me on Twitter/Facebook, you read how I saw actress Patricia Heaton (The Middle, Everybody Loves Raymond) at The Grove in LA. But the celeb sightings did not stop there. I also saw Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program), Faith Ford (Hope and Faith, Murphy Brown) and some dude from ABC's Brothers and Sisters. Honestly I noticed his model/actress girlfriend more than him. The tweets stopped because I thought all of this would get really annoying after awhile.

After my Grove tweet, it was nice meeting mikemcguff.com blog readers from California over social media. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here