Monday, December 14, 2009

Back from rainy LA

I am back from Los Angeles where I escaped the rainy and 60 degree weather of Houston to only find the exact same stuff in California! Ironically I was also stopped in two hour traffic on I-10 East (known locally as The 10 or Santa Monica Freeway) and Normandie too (there is a Normandy street in Houston).

For those of you who follow me on Twitter/Facebook, you read how I saw actress Patricia Heaton (The Middle, Everybody Loves Raymond) at The Grove in LA. But the celeb sightings did not stop there. I also saw Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program), Faith Ford (Hope and Faith, Murphy Brown) and some dude from ABC's Brothers and Sisters. Honestly I noticed his model/actress girlfriend more than him. The tweets stopped because I thought all of this would get really annoying after awhile.

After my Grove tweet, it was nice meeting blog readers from California over social media.


  1. So it is nice to see that Houston went from brown to white to rainbow!

  2. I don't get the first Anon's comment.