support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

KPRC 2's Jennifer Reyna behind the scenes glance

Popular traffic reporter Jennifer Reyna of KPRC 2 gives us a behind the scenes look into her on air gig including what she eats for breakfast.


My alarm goes off around 3AM. Once I get to work, I touch up for camera, put on my mic and IFB set and start on a bowl of fruit. There’s usually some combo of banana, kiwi, blueberries, strawberries, apple or oranges. Obviously, any fruit will do. READ MORE

RELATED
- KPRC 2's Jennifer Reyna rated daily on Twitter
- I made Ken Hoffman's column in the Houston Chronicle! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here