support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

It was over when: Tales of romantic breakups

If you like the concise nature of Twitter or Facebook Lite, and like tales of love gone wrong, then you will love itwasoverwhen.com:

It Was Over When is dedicated to cataloging the exact moment when you realize a relationship isn’t going to work. This could be years into a romance, on the first date or even before the first date. These stories can be funny, poignant, abysmally sad and universal.
The aim: To provide a bit of comfort, humor and, hopefully, healing identification.

Hopefully my wife doesn't read this post and contribute to itwasoverwhen.com:

"He wouldn't stop blogging. Every day and night he made me feel that he loved mikemcguff.com more than me."

Honey, I love you...even more than the blog! Don't worry. I'll outsource my blogging to India if need be.

Now don't get too depressed by all of this heartache. The site has a companion called itwaslovewhen.com.

(Thanks Michael P.) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here