support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mike McGuff returns to television for Twitter/Facebook

You might remember this post about my interview with Jay Lee (@baldheretic).  While I've been web producing for the last several years, I came out of television retirement to produce a TV story on Facebook and Twitter.

This story helped promote a new segment I helped develop called Feedback @ 4 - that's where your Tweets and Facebook messages could end up on abc13 Eyewitness News at 4pm. It airs a couple days of the week now.

Watch the story thanks to the new abc13.com embeddable video player.





I also edited extended video with Jay Lee talking just about Twitter and Facebook.

 It wouldn't have been a real story about social media without interviewing folks through it.  Here is a page full of tips and advice from Twitter users that gathered through the @ktrkhouston account. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here