support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The downside of aging

Believe it or not when I was younger people would say I resembled Leonardo DiCaprio or Matt Damon. That all has gone out the window now though. A photo of me from yesterday appeared on Jay Lee's Facebook account on the same day and I got this comment:

"the guy kind of looks like seymor j Hoffman,(sp?) the dude from Capote"

What the commenter means is Philip Seymour Hoffman. Oh well, age before beauty, right? Reminds me of when I was a TV news reporter and would get comments in person like, "You are better looking in real life than on TV" or "You don't seem like an ass in real life like you do on TV."  To my blog readers, I can assure you I am an ass in real life too. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here