support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The 12 characters you meet on Twitter

Anthony Stevens posts about the 12 types of peple you meet on Twitter:

If you’ve been around Twitter long enough, certain patterns start to emerge. People start to develop tweeting habits, and for better or worse, those patterns tend to stay fairly stable, at least in my experience.  Some people are composite creatures; others are definitely single-tracking. READ THE REST

I think I know which one I am, but honestly this does not really mirror what I've found since being one of the last men on earth to sign up. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here