support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

PHOTOS: Klein Oak outlasts Klein 27-24

Well the clock is running out on my high school football picture taking days. I had a lot of fun going to these games because I totally missed out on this experience in high school.

I also learned that one of the best Whataburgers is on Sheldon Road and I-10 in Channelview.

This week I went to a packed stadium where Klein Oak was taking on Klein High School.

SEE THE PHOTOS

(Also talking about this: blogHOUSTON) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here