support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

VIDEO: Small market Texas TV - behind the scenes

How I can both look back fondly and still be terrified by my experience in small market TV, I will never know. I guess if you've been there you know.

Now the TV Guide Channel is showing us what it is like behind the scenes of small market Texas TV - through reality television. It's called Making News - Texas Style. Journey to beautiful West Texas to see the duo market of Midland/Odessa and see KOSA, the CBS affiliate, in action.

I believe a former KTRK intern is a reporter in the show. I think she is the one pictured.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH A 7 MINUTE EPISODE

If you've worked in small market TV or radio, tell us your crazy stories in the comments below. No names please. This should be good. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here