AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pat Gray lands at KSEV?

BlogHOUSTON is reporting that conservative talker Pat Gray (formerly Talk Radio 950 KPRC am) has a new gig at 700 KSEV.

Now about my dream of Mr. Crap on the Michael Garfield show...guess it will never happen since Garf is moving to a one hour show that seems like it will go back to a technology focus.

I figured if Laurence can have a popular show on Skype, he could do wonders for KPRC.

1 comment:

  1. *shrug* Ken Charles hired Duncan.

    You'd think he'd be capable of making an equally silly mistake in hiring me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.