support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The 1st anniversary of the mikemcguff blog

It wasn't the most exciting post, but October 4th, 2005 was the first time I hit the "Publish Post" button on Blogger. (This is also my wedding anniversary which makes me look like a very bad husband - BTW, happy anniversary honey!)

So for the big one year anniversary madness, I threw a big party. Lots of people showed up and they were very excited to be there. I couldn't get a moment to myself. Sorry for those of you who didn't know about it, but it took place at a very hot Houston club and space was limited. Lance Scott Walker should review this place!

Who knows if this blog will survive for another year. I might stop it and start watching the many Law & Order series like most other people out there. The biggest gift I got this week was being BoingBoinged and watching the traffic shoot to its highest level ever. Four hundred visitors an hour was not too shabby.

So as my gift to you, I'm giving away 10 Gmail invites (maybe more if I am feeling generous). Some might say, "That's soooo 2004," but if you want one - take advantage. First come, first serve.

All you have to do is sign up for my NotifyList to qualify.

Hope you've enjoyed the last year! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here