support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wes Hohenstein formerly of KPRC gets new job supposedly

I have some sad news to report to all of the many Wes Hohenstein (former KPRC Channel 2 morning meteorologist) fans that visit this blog.

Someone posted anonymously in my comments section that Wes just landed a job at the NBC station in Raleigh, North Carolina. That's NBC 17.

So my readers can now stop organizing email campaigns, petitions and polls to get Wes Hohenstein back on KPRC mornings after Byron Miranda left the station. They are taking this seriously.

I just hope that if I am ever fired that all of you stick up for me and are as loyal as you are to Wes. But come on, what TV producers ever get a following with the public? I'm screwed :(.

Update
MG said in the comments:

As Anonymous types above, the NBC17 job has not been signed. There was an offer and both parties are negotiating. Could be any day now.

So now we know it is not official. I guess someone will come to post in comments as things become more finalized. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here