support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Make text clearer to read on Windows XP

Paul Stamatiou shows us how to make our text on XP much clearer. I tried using ClearType for a week at work and think it is an improvement. Although now that I think about it, I haven't been able to see as well in real life! Connected? Probably not. Stamatiou likes it:
After browsing around online on a friendÂ’s computer I realized how horrible everything looks, my site included, without ClearType enabled.
After enabling the feature, it seems that Internet Explorer 7 beta (which I only use at home) already comes with this feature turned on since the text looks the same to me on both the old and new IE versions.

Click here to see how to enable ClearType. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here