support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Five tips to make online shopping safe

I know lots of you are shopping online so I went and did a story on it and actually found some useful advice unlike most of these types of stories in our day and age. It's the five things you need to use before pushing the buy button.

For the story, I interviewed Jeffrey Eisenberg the author of Waiting for the Cat to Bark when he was in Houston a couple of weeks ago.

You can watch my full interview with Eisenberg here. Just scroll down a little and look under the 'Video On Demand' section. Then just push play like Aerosmith said to do.

I also talked with Todd Quattlebaum of EZ Bayer in Bellaire. You can read how he turned his eBay selling into a full time business from a story I wrote in 2004. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here