support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

New Midtown club review - a38

Lance Scott Walker takes a look at the latest Midtown joint, a38 (formerly the Licor Lounge). 

 This BarTab blog is catching on. 

 I heard other TV station employees talking about it at the County Clerk's office on election night last Tuesday. Where did I hold my post-election celebration? Believe it or not, The Marquis II

 First time I ever went there and it seemed to be a classic college hole in the wall bar. 

 Reminded me of Waco's own Scruffy Murphy's


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here