support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Linda Lorelle leaves KPRC Local 2

The Houston Chronicle reports that long time KPRC Local 2 anchor Linda Lorelle is outta there:
"I'm ready to move on," Lorelle said Saturday. "I'm going to take a break, then consider opportunities both inside and outside the (television) business. I want to stay in Houston, but I'm going to take things one day at a time."

This comes after the departure of weatherman Wes Hohenstein. That news is still generating buzz on this blog. (See post 1 | 2)


Looks like the Hohenstein news did not make the Chronicle so I have been one of the few sources for news on his departure. A great example of how blogs cover the news the MSM does not. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here