104.1 KRBE Houston has debuted a new logo after 20 years.
Now a flood of Gen Z's and Alphas are throwing down their phones and tuning in.
Let's face it, the previous logo has been around in some form since 1991, when they switched from the Power 104 branding! Calling Elvis Duran and Glenn Beck.
You can go look at the radio station Logopedia to see what KRBE branded itself as all the way back to 1959.
Also gone is the slogan "Houston's #1 hit music station." The new tagline is "Houston. Hit Music."
I've been using my branding since 2005! But my avatar is so chopped that it makes me look eternally ageless. Maybe I could drop the dunderpate tagline and just say, outright moron? I think there are people in the industry who would agree with that!
Here is the previous KRBE logo so you can always cherish it.

