support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, June 07, 2024

Erika Holland left KLTV 7 Tyler


Erika Holland left KLTV 7 Tyler at the beginning of May 2024, where she was the evening co-anchor with her husband Blake.


"Being a reporter, anchor & producer at KLTV & KTRE has been the ultimate joy of the past decade of my life. My world has changed forever because of it. Now I’m choosing to focus on my incredible family that God has blessed me with. I can’t thank you enough for your kindness and prayers. I’m going to miss co-anchoring with my best friend, Blake Holland KLTV - But at least I get him for the rest of my days."


Jennifer Kielman now co-anchors with Blake on East Texas News at 5.

The Hollands were married in June 2021 after meeting at the station.  Erika moved from "Good Morning East Texas" and started co-anchoring with Blake on evening newscasts in October 2022.

The news couple's baby arrived in July 2023.

A then named Erika Bazaldua joined KTRE/KLTV as a general assignments reporter in 2015.

The DFW native and Stephen F. Austin State grad started working in media at age 11 as a “kidcaster” DJ for Radio Disney.





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here