support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, June 23, 2023

Crystal Ayala explains absence from Telemundo Houston

Crystal Ayala


Crystal Ayala, the Telemundo Houston KTMD 5 and 10pm anchor, took to social media to explain why she hasn't been on-air:


JULY 2023




JUNE 2023



"Amigos, he estado ausente de Telemundo Houston y las redes sociales porque estoy atravesando el momento mas duro de mi vida.  Mi madre esta muy enferma. Ustedes saben que mi Maria lo es todo. Les pido sus oraciones. Espero estar de vuelta pronto. Se les quire."

"Friends, I have been absent from Telemundo Houston and social media because I am going through the hardest time of my life. My mother is very sick. You know that my Maria is everything. I ask for your prayers. I hope to be back soon. They are loved."


Ayala joined Telemundo Houston in 2015 as an investigative reporter.  

She was later promoted to evening anchor in 2017.




CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here