support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, December 23, 2022

TX anchor gives Venmo link to wardrobe troll "buy me a better outfit"


Like a lot of TV anchors this week, WFAA 8's Sonia Azad is busy reporting on our arctic blast.  

DFW viewer Frank was less concerned about the potential deadly cold air and more focused on Azad's wardrobe choice of the day.

Azad addressed Frank's concerns and even said he could Venmo her some cash for new threads!

"I have instead linked my Venmo to my bio in the event you’d like to buy me a better outfit to wear for one of the remaining 10 shows I am scheduled to anchor in 2022," Azad wrote on Instagram to Frank.

Now, it is funny that Azad just did an interview for channel 8 that is called "How to say no if friends or relatives ask for money this holiday season."

By the way, you can still donate to my Alzheimer's Walk team through the end of the year if you are looking to donate.


RELATED
Sonia Azad joins WFAA 8 after KTRK abc13


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here