support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Katelyn Maida is pregnant

Katelyn Maida pregnant


Katelyn Maida took to the New 93Q Q Morning Zoo airwaves and announced that she and husband Matthew Shelton are expecting a baby.

And it's a boy. 

Maida went into more detail on Instagram about her pregnancy.


"I’ve so been fortunate in my life to grow up surrounded by great men - my pops, my three brothers, my husband...lots of boys all the time, so it makes sense that I’ve received the calling to bring another great man into this world."


Baby boy Shelton is due January 2023.

Country music singer and songwriter Lee Brice was even on the phone to hear the pregnancy news along with co-host Erica Rico.

Maida joined the New 93Q Q Morning Zoo when Kevin Kline retired in February 2021. My Dallas - Fort Worth readers will recognize Maida from New Country 96.3 KSCS's “Hawkeye in the Morning."





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here