support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, May 23, 2022

Cassie Muñoz leaves KSAN San Angelo


Cassie Muñoz has left KLST/KSAN San Angelo where she was the weekend sports anchor/reporter.

Here is what Muñoz said on-air when she signed-off in March 2022:


"It's been a pleasure covering all things sports in the Concho Valley from high school sports to Angelo State Athletics and everything in between. It's truly been such a blessing to meet all the wonderful people in San Angelo. 

And with that being said, I would like to announce that I will be heading back to the DFW to be with my fiancé and the rest of my family. 

I thank you all to the viewers and to all of my KSAN family for this wonderful opportunity."


Muñoz started with KSAN in January 2022.

The University of Texas at Arlington grad was an assistant videographer for UTA Athletics and president of the 

UTA Broadcast Education Association. She also was honored with the Mark Holtz Sports Broadcast scholarship. 




CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here