support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, January 06, 2022

2021 Walk to End Alzheimer's Houston


Thank you so much for your support of my Steeleworkers 2021 Walk to End Alzheimer's Houston team!

Dayna Steele and I appreciate it in our attempt to fight this terrible disease that took both of our mothers away from us. 

Above is a video I produced for the The Alzheimer's Association Houston & Southeast Texas Chapter to show what a special "Walk" day it was at the University of Houston on November, 6, 2021.

Since this is a Houston, Texas media blog, I will point out appearances by KHOU 11 meteorologist Tim Pandajis and KPRC 2 reporter Cathy Hernandez's mother!

You can still donate to my walk team page here

And you can still join me to fight the disease as Alzheimer's Impact Movement Ambassador if you live in Texas' 7th Congressional District. That means Representative Lizzie Fletcher is currently your member of congress.

JOIN ME HERE, and we can make sure that Rep. Fletcher along with Senators John Cornyn and Ted Cruz know we are serious about ending Alzheimer's disease!



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here