support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Steven Romo and Stephen Morgan are engaged

Steven Romo and Stephen Morgan engaged

KTRK abc13 weekend morning anchor/reporter Steven Romo and former FOX 26 KRIV weekend morning meteorologist Stephen Morgan, are engaged.

UPDATE OCTOBER 2022
Fox Weather's Stephen Morgan Marries News Correspondent Steven Romo: 'I Can't Imagine Living Without Him'


UPDATE
- Steven Romo joins NBC News
- Steven Romo leaves abc13 KTRK


"Before I met Stephen Morgan, I thought maybe this kind of love just wasn’t in the cards for me," Romo posted on Instagram.  "That it was a journey I’d never take. But now I’m the happiest I’ve ever been. In my whole life. And I’ll soon be moving to New York City with the person I want to spend the rest of my life with."

As I have posted before, Morgan is heading to New York with Britta Merwin, to start the new FOX Weather streaming network, which my guess, will eventually end up on cable.

Morgan just packed his desk at FOX 26 this week for his move to the network level. 

"I never dreamed of uttering the words ‘I’m engaged,’ but I also never dreamed of being so happy," Morgan posted ton Instagram. "Yet here we are. I’m engaged. I’m going to marry Steven Romo."

Stay tuned as we learn the date when Romo leaves abc13 KTRK to join Morgan in the Big Apple. 



 

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here