support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Taniya Wright shares what she wished she knew before surgery


Former KPRC 2 anchor Taniya Wright has been vlogging about her fibroid and myomectomy experience and subsequent surgery.

Wright tells us about the five things she wished she knew before surgery and the five things she was glad she knew before going to the hospital.

"Having your first surgery can be pretty scary," Wright wrote on YouTube. "When I had my first one I did a ton of research but there are still some things I wish I knew before getting the procedure."

RELATED
- Taniya Wright reveals why she had to put her health first
- Taniya Wright talks about surgery recovery



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here