support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

KiTiRik - Houston's greatest TV host?


Guess who is the subject of the number one post of all time on this blog?

Give up?

It's former abc13 KTRK children's host KiTiRik, aka Bunny Orsak.

Dave Ward just sat down and conducted a fascinating, in-depth interview, with Kitirik which I am linking to below. But, I'm also linking everything else I have on the legendary Houston TV star!

I'm doing a documentary on the former 101 KLOL which you can help me support right now. Maybe my next doc should be on Kitirik?

- KiTiRiK tells all to Dave Ward
- Bunny Orsak, aka KTRK 13's "Kitirik" has luck on her side
- Kitirik returns to Houston!
- VIDEO: KiTiRiK behind the scenes footage at KTRK 13



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here