support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, February 08, 2019

Mike McGuff to appear on Cox Media Group stations with Suzi Hanks

Tune into The New 93Q KKBQ, 97.1 Country Legends and The Eagle on 106.9 and 107.5 to hear Mike McGuff talking about his Alzheimer's story

Mike McGuff, Suzi Hanks, John Harris

Thanks for making my appearance on KPRC 2's Houston Newsmakers for the Alzheimer's Association one of the most read posts on my blog! That means a lot.

This Sunday morning at five, I'll be talking Alzheimer's disease across all of COX Media Group's Houston stations - The New 93Q KKBQ, 97.1 Country Legends and The Eagle on 106.9-107.5.

Director of Texas Federal Public Policy John Harris and I talk with Suzi Hanks of the Dean And Rog Morning Show on her public affairs show FYI.

I'll share my story of Alzheimer's concerning my mother's early diagnoses and my role as a young caregiver.

 To be honest with you, doing these interviews can be emotional for me, but I know that raising awareness is well worth it.

Last year, Alzhiemer Ambassadors like myself, along with the Association, got the Building Our Largest Dementia (BOLD) Infrastructure for Alzheimer’s Act signed into law by sharing our stories.





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here