support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, November 01, 2018

Stefania Okolie joins abc13 KTRK



Stefania Okolie joins abc13 KTRK, the Disney–ABC Television Group station from Fox 10 KSAZ Phoenix where she has been since September 2016.

UPDATE JANUARY 26, 2022

RELATED
Stefania Okolie launches Solely Fit athletic brand

"God has opened a door for me in the city I have longed to be in, with a team I’ve longed to be a part of," Okolie wrote on Facebook. "This week I join Houston’s legacy and leading news team #ABC13."

Prior to Arizona, the Miami native worked for WTKR News 3 in Norfolk as a reporter.

Okolie was also an editor-photographer for WPEC CBS 12 in West Palm Beach, Florida.

She got her start in the TV biz right after college as a reporter or WRBL in Columbus, GA.

Okolie graduated with honors from The University of South Carolina in December of 2013 with a degree in Journalism.

The new H-Town reporter is excited to be in Space City because her twin sister lives here!

"Perhaps the greatest blessing in ALL of this...for the first time in my professional career life, my EMERGENCY contact will be in the same state as me," Okolie added. "I am beyond ecstatic to share life in Houston with one of the best immigration attorneys in town... my idol, my best friend, my twin... my SISTER: aokolielegal. Houston, I am here for you. To work for you. To get you answers. To tell your stories, with love."






CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here