support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Tom Koch and Melanie Lawson hit 35 years at abc13 KTRK



A big congrats to two legendary Houston anchors - Tom Koch and Melanie Lawson. They have been at KTRK abc13 since 1982!

Koch posted more yesterday on Facebook:

We both started at ABC13 Houston on this day in 1982! Though I have seniority because they called me in two hours earlier on my first day for breaking news... no kidding. Melanie Lawson and I have been close friends ever since. It's been an honor to work with such a great journalist and to work at this incredible TV station. Thank you to all our viewers who've supported us for so many years. I hope we have served you well. Here's to many more at #abc13

Here's to many more great years with channel 13 for this anchor duo!



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here