support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Saturday, June 17, 2017

LA Guns footage from Reloaded Tour 2017 Houston - 6/15/17



Unfortunately I missed the latest L.A. GUNS with a reunited Tracii Guns And Phil Lewis show in Houston at Proof Rooftop Lounge Midtown.

Still true to my rocking ways, I missed it because I was working on the Rock 101 KLOL documentary. A good excuse if you ask me.

There is a YouTuber named Carlos Melendez who is always bringing us clips of Houston rock shows on his channel. He lets me vicariously be at Bayou City rock shows. Here is some of what he captured at LA Guns this week...including a new song called "Speed" off the bands upcoming album.

It's like 1988 all over again!

RELATED
Metallica rocks Houston and media shows up





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here