support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rock 101 KLOL documentary needs your help

For my Rock 101 KLOL documentary, I am looking to interview Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue and Joey Kramer of Aerosmith. And I need your help.

Both bands just so happen to be playing Houston next week.

I'd like to talk to Sixx because he has a history with KLOL and hosts the Sixx Sense radio show. Here is an example of someone having an impact on rock radio personally.

Obviously Aerosmith has a KLOL history. Steven Tyler was at one of the Rock and Roll Auctions. Why I want Kramer in particular is because his wife is supposedly from Houston! So I assume she is aware of KLOL. I would love to interview both of them together.

Anyone have any connection to ZZ Top?

I've put in requests through their management to talk to them, but do you have a more direct way of communicating with these rockers? Or members of KISS and Cheap Trick who are also coming next week with these bands? Let me know.

PHOTOS

Also, I'm looking for photos you took from the Rock 101 KLOL years. Have any? Let me know. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here