support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Free food from Smashburger for National Foursquare Day

You know me...I like free food. I also like to help you get free food too!

That's why I am letting you know that in honor of National Foursquare Day on April 16, Smashburger is celebrating by offering free burgers to the first 10 people to check in on Foursquare at each of its six Houston locations starting at 6 pm.

If you can't get there in time, or your phone freezes up and you aren't one of the first 10 check-ins, then you will receive a free side with purchase of an entrée between 6-8 pm.

The hashtag for the event is #4sqDay.

You can connect to me on Foursquare.
CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here