support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Houston Chronicle's Chron.com suffers outage

I only mention this because it is a very rare event, but Monday night at 9pm I noticed the Houston Chronicle's website chron.com was offline. Not just the front page, but even individual articles.

Content director of chron.com, Dean Betz, told me the site was up again by 10pm Monday but could not offer me any more details.

Give the guy a break, he is out of town right now. I appreciate him getting back to me so quickly.

I could not find any mention of the outage on chron.com or the paper's Twitter/Facebook accounts. Readers will be ok as long as Style Profile is back.
CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here