support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

KIAH 39 graphics whiz Bryan Drake leaves for Fox 13 KSTU Salt Lake City

Vizrt and Chyron whiz (graphics dude for the layman) Bryan Drake is leaving KIAH 39 and Houston. He's heading west to be the senior designer at Fox 13 KSTU in Salt Lake City, Utah.

"We've all been through a lot at 39 in the past few years and I've become closer to everyone there than I have at any other job," Drake told mikemcguff.com. "I've always wanted to work in news in my hometown and I'm glad I got to do it at 39. But now that summer's coming around I'm looking forward to nicer climates."

Maybe SLC actually gets rain on a regular basis. Let's hope so.

Drake will be joining another former KIAH 39 employee at KSTU. You might remember how I wrote about former producer Adam Silverstein going there around eight months ago.

{Video mentioned in original post removed by request of owner}

bryandrake.com CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here