support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

VIDEO: Ultimate newscast open fail?



This video open from a mid-day newscast at San Diego's KGTV 10 News is getting lots of attention today. It's bad. The whole show falls apart quickly. Can you blame the producer? The director? The talent? I don't know. (video above for RSS users)

The funny thing is I was just telling someone about a show I worked on in the 90s that was this bad. I was just a studio camera operator at the time, but it went just as well. Maybe worse though. Murdock will know what I am talking about. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here