support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beyonce preggers? Ellen DeGeneres gets the scoop from Tina Knowles today

As clueless as I am, even I know that Houston's own Beyonce Knowles is rumored to be pregnant. So how does Ellen DeGeneres do it?

I'm bringing Ellen in to this, because she just happens to have Beyonce's mother, Tina, on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" today:

Ellen: Let's clear it up. The rumors are that Beyoncè is pregnant. Are you going to be a grandmother again?
Tina: I heard that but I'm here to clear the rumors up. The truth is that's it's not Beyoncè that's pregnant. It's me.
Ellen: Really?
Tina: I'm kidding y'all. I'm 56. No, no it's not true. Not right now.
Ellen: Well, you'll let us know when she is.
Tina: I'm looking forward to it.
Ellen: I bet.
Tina: With all the rumors by now I should have 5 or 6 grandchildren.
Ellen: I know. I'm sure you're used to all the rumors between the two of them. What a great couple they are though
Tina: Yes, they are.

Here is when the show is on in Texas TV markets.

(Photo Credit: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here