support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, January 04, 2010

Reggie Aqui lands at CNN International

Good news for fans of former KHOU Channel 11 morning reporter Reggie Aqui. This from his Facebook account:

Hey there...long time no post, I know. If you have CNN International, or you live internationally and that is your CNN, I'll be anchoring Sunday morning at 6 and 10 a.m. Eastern. (11 and 3 GMT--I think I calculated that right!)

You might remember how I told you last November that he had been let go from the CNN.com show he anchored because it was cancelled. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here