support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Free Whataburger food through December

You know me, I like free food and I like Whataburger. What can I say, I'm a Texan...I will not apologize for it. Well two things I like have come together for the holidays:

Sign up today and you'll receive a coupon for free food valid every other day until December 24th, 2009. It could be anything from a shake, to French fries, to a Whataburger®. And it's free just for sharing the holiday season with us. SIGN UP

Hopefully you get a free dessert because this ad says you need more sugar in your life.  Am I signing up? No. I don't care to participate in marketing stunts...oops too late. Just beware you might get some email ads in the future.

Not to be outdone, Burger King is handing out dollar bills!

(Thanks Michael, Tim and Matt!) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here