support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, November 16, 2009

TV photog shares HS football ejection story

I used to enjoy shooting high school football games for abc13.com, but no one ever said it was an easy job. Take Fil-Turd for example. He's on the field just trying to get TV news highlights and gets kicked out of the stadium:

Everything after that is kind of blurry. There was a lot of cursing and grabbing and pushing and shoving. Somehow, my babycam transferred itself from my right hand to my left before one of the men in blue caught my arm and twisted it behind my back. His buddy grabbed me by the left bicep, and they marched me toward the gates. READ THE REST

Yes the life of a TV photographer is never dull. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here