support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

15 Hottest Newswomen in America

This must be an important article, because multiple people have called and emailed to make sure I saw it. It's even better that one of Houston's own made the list.

The site Manolith rated the 15 hottest newswomen in America and KPRC Local 2's Daniella Guzmán made the list. She is the only current Texas news talent to make the list. Read more about Guzmán.

My friend Sonia, who I have mentioned on this blog before, was a sorority sister of Lily Jang from Q13 Fox News Seattle.  I think if Sonia would have stayed in TV news, she could have made this list.

Here she is and this photo isn't even all Photoshopped like those rated on Manolith:



If I had remained in Waco instead of returning to Houston for KTRK, Sonia and I could have been coanchors! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here