support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Twitter bad behavior

I don't want to pretend I am a total saint on Twitter, but there are a lot of Twitters acting worse than me.

Yeah, and there is a site that tracks it. It is called cursebird.com. Cursebird actually tracks all tweets full of foul language. (Thanks SerenaSays!) Oh yeah, this site is considered NSFW!!!!

If you think letting four letter words fly on Twitter is bad, you might want to help people stop being jerks overall on the social networking service. Read this:

Writing My Twitter Etiquette Article: 14 Ways to Use Twitter Politely (thanks Twitter_Tips)

There I did my good deed for the day. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here