support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Thanks to the mikemcguff.com top contributors

I post a lot of odd stuff on this blog and there is no way I could do it all myself. This is the time of year I must thank the top mikemcguff.com contributors.

Without your countless hours of surfing, this blog would suck even more than it already does! Thank you:

Brian H.
Murdoch
Ed B.
Will-E
Michael Penix

What does it take to become a top mikemcguff.com contributor? A special degree? Money? No, just the will to drop me an email.

You can email me on the right hand side of the blog.
Or send me messages via:
Twitter
Facebook CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here