support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

PHOTOS: Houston Texans vs Jacksonville Jaguars

I went out to Monday Night Football at Reliant Stadium last night. That was the game where the Houston Texans defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars!

I took photos of crazy tailgaters on the Reliant Stadium lots and then went in to catch the pregame action inside. Lots of ESPN photos. I even snapped a picture of former KTRK reporter (now ESPN repoter) Darren Lyn. He told me he is having lots of fun travelling the nation covering the sports scene.

VIEW THE PHOTO GALLERIES:
- PHOTOS: Texans tailgaters prep for Monday Night Football
- PHOTOS: Pregame - Houston Texans vs Jacksonville Jaguar CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here