support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Houston Press picks up my Dr Pepper tracking work

In Putting Dr Pepper on the Map, Katharine Shilcutt of the Houston Press blog Eating...Our Words - The Houston Press Food Blog featured my Dr Pepper Icee tracking work.

GO READ IT

Of course I am no longer alone in this quest. Matt Bramanti took my Dr Pepper Icee blog entries and built that cool Google Map I told you about  the other day which is featured too!

I feel like my obsession is starting to pay off as I raise awareness for important social issues like Dr Pepper Icees around Houston.  Next up, grocery store machines with actual good prizes. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here