support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Wanna be on Wife Swap?

I got this email from the Wife Swap casting company so I assume they don't care if I post it on this blog:

My name is Amanda Gershkowitz and I am a Casting Associate Producer for ABC families hit reality show 'Wife Swap.' We are currently casting for our fifth season and we are looking for CHRISTMAS DECORATING FAMILIES! We cast everywhere from Maine to California, and this would bring a fun and unique dynamic to the show. Perhaps you or someone you know goes to great lengths to decorate their home every year and even won local neighborhood competitions for their holiday decorating! We want to hear from them!!!!
If you know of anyone, please contact amanda.gershkowitz@rdfnewyork.com

The funny thing is I doubt they know I work for ABC. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here