support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

REWIND: Mike McGuff rides a bullet...train

We're looking back  at the Thanksgiving 2007 mikemcguff.com coverage of my trip last year. It was strange being in a foreign country on Thanksgiving Day. As you can imagine, we did not run into many Americans over there. Most of the obvious tourists were from Europe. Don't worry, I didn't eat sushi for Thanksgiving dinner. The few Americans  there were with us at the hotel buffet which served turkey, stuffing and everything else you come to expect.




I recorded this video on the famous Bullet Train from Tokyo to Kyoto. The train goes so fast that the camera picked up things we couldn't see with the naked eye. You will see video of the Japan countryside.

See my Japan section.
My photos from Japan.
CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here