support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wow...a good wedding video!

I've worked in television long enough to recognize if a wedding/reception will have good video coverage or not.  When the videographer sets up near the champagne waterfall, it's never a good thing.

But here is a video that is worthy of an Emmy Award!  That's because it was shot and edited by triple threat producer/photographer/editor Michael A. Carl who also happens to be a Lone Star Emmy Award winner.

For his relative's wedding, Carl used multiple cameras for different angles and not only that, he put something in  that is surprisingly absent from many wedding videos.  What's that?  He captured the emotion.  Look, I don't know Catina and Jamie Fuller, but I feel like I do after watching Carl's four minute video!


WATCH IT

This is not the first time I have featured Carl's family videos.  I know the term 'family video' can have negative connotations, not so in this case. 
CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here