support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

VIDEO: Laura Ingraham raw video Fox News rants

This clip from behind the scenes of Fox News makes me feel uncomfortable.  By the end I felt like I was having a claustrophobic fit.  Maybe I just understand the plight of the off camera television employees.

Laura Ingraham had an ephemeral TV show on Fox News and one staffer was nice enough to make the pre-show, post show and commercial breaks public to us. Now I see why this show was only on for a few weeks. The poor staffers.

WATCH THE VIDEO

This is courtesy of Simpsons voice man Harry Shearer. He also brought us some Katie Couric uncut footage (clip 1 | clip 2).  And the whole time we thought Bill O'Reilly was the scariest talent at Fox. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here