support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Harris County Sheriff's Office blog?

I told you about the Houston Police Department Recruiting Blog.  Heck, I even wrote a story on Officer Mike McCoy and his efforts.  This blog is obviously a sanctioned project of HPD.

Here is a blog that isn't probably sanctioned by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

http://hcsoblog.blogspot.com/

It's called the "HCSO Blog: Only the smart people are frustrated." The reason I say it is probably not an official HCSO blog is because of posts like this.

I'm showing you this blog because I think it is very interesting how this new medium gives a voice to those who use to not have a platform to publicly display their thoughts.  CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here