support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Crawford: The Movie

Everyone knows that President George W. Bush has the ranch in Crawford, TX. Now there is a documentary coming out about the town's experience since the Bush's moved to the one stoplight town. The film is simply called Crawford.

Hey, my old station Channel 25 KXXV in Waco is even in the movie! When I was a reporter there, I actually covered the buildup to Bush moving in. At the time, crews were laying cabling to the ranch. I can only think it must have been fiber lines for communication purposes. WATCH THE TRAILER

It was weird being around media like Inside Edition, Nightline...etc. We all ate together since at the time there was only one restaurant.

And no, I didn't do my live shot from the same barn the press corp uses near the school. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here